Grafton Apparel, which has undergone many names since the ambitious sixteen-year-old James Beatty Grafton opened their first clothing store in Ontario in 1853, is now considered the leading Canadian retailer of men’s dress apparel. Grafton Apparel’s array of fashionable and affordable menswear has allowed it to turn into the corporation it is today with an impressive number of stores across Canada. They also own several retail clothing chains, such as Tip Top Tailors, George Richards and Mr. Big & Tall, making their presence recognized across the country. It is a brand Canadians can trust.
Relevance and Dependability are at the core of the Grafton Apparel’s image. The brand is a household name in Canada, and AVX Digital has been a digital partner in their success.
Their Customer Acquisition Goal:
Although Grafton Apparel is a known and trusted name across Canada, it can be a challenge to stay relevant to customers as competition continues to grow. In 2017, Grafton Apparel hoped to take advantage of the number of willing buyers during Black Friday week, so they turned to AVX Digital to help increase their sales through our digital marketing techniques. AVX Digital was able to show Grafton Apparel the AdWord campaigns that would augment the number of customers online and in-store on Black Friday.
The AVX Digital Solution:
AVX Digital implemented expanded, automated AdWords campaigns to boost ROAS and conversion rates, and collars key holiday shopping revenue for men’s clothing retailer Grafton Apparel.
- Increase Customer Impressions: AVX Digital built out targeted display, Shopping, and Dynamic Search Ad campaigns along with better optimized branded campaigns
- Capitalize on Sales Prices: AdWords automated rules enabled AVX to efficiently pause and resume ads, giving customers more time and flexibility to shop.
- Increase total Year over Year (YoY) Revenue: Utilized data collected in Google Analytics and other advanced reporting platforms to determine which campaigns, products, and demographics drove the most revenue and ROAS for Grafton Apparel’s brands.
Their Black Friday Success:
- Increased customer impressions by 842% during Black Friday week
- Boosted average Black Friday ROAS to 2,089% across Grafton’s three brands
- Increased total year-over-year (YoY) revenue 208%
- 225% YoY increase in transaction volume
- 7% YoY increase in e-commerce conversions
Thanks to the assist from AVX Digital, Lenirose Espiritu, Vice President of Marketing for Grafton Apparel, stated that “Our efforts on Black Friday contributed to our biggest eCommerce day yet.”
To learn how AVX Digital can take your business to the next level, contact us today for a free, no-obligation website audit to learn how we can help!